Jonathan Cosgrove, is the co-owner of PT & Nutrition Education. With a passion for fitness and teaching Jonathan has spent over 10 years in Further Education and Sixth Form colleges across the North-West teaching BTEC Sport, NVQ’s and Personal Training Qualifications. After graduating from university with a 2.1 in Sport Science & Coaching, Jonathan then went on to comple his PGCE. With a passion for boxing and coaching, he worked on the AASE (now DISE) boxing programme in Bolton and has delivered England boxing coaching awards at Level 1 and Level 2 as part of the North West Boxing Coaching Development Team. Part of his work in Further Education has been managing a sports apprenticeship provision across both Exercise and Fitness and Activity Leadership Frameworks.
- 2.1 Bsc (Hons) Sports Science & Coaching
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Fitness Instructing Level 2 & Personal Training Level 3 Tutor / Assessor
- England Boxing Level 2 Coach
- Delivered Level 1 & Level 2 Boxing courses for The North West Boxing Region
- Delivered BTEC Level 2 & 3 qualifications since 2010
- Led the Sports Apprenticeship Provision at Cheadle & Marple College